Total-War-League

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Total-War-League
Total-War-League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attila League Rules

+3
arcticshieldbreaker
TheRebelKing
Spritty
7 posters

Go down

Attila League Rules Empty Attila League Rules

Post by Spritty Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:35 pm

--

Last edited by Spritty on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spritty
Admin

https://total-war-league.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Attila League Rules Empty Updated League Rules!

Post by TheRebelKing Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 am

Attila League Rules

No Arty.
No more than 6 of the same unit.
No more than 6 cav units ( excluding gen ).
No red line camping.
You may not use a faction more than once.

These rules must be accepted!!

More info about the league will be here shortly.

Have Fun and Good Luck! cheers  

Rebel King

TheRebelKing

Back to top Go down

Attila League Rules Empty Re: Attila League Rules

Post by arcticshieldbreaker Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:56 pm

I have a question about the rules? After patch 2 the noble alani horsemen got heavy spear which makes them have 30 bonus vs cav and makes them outclass all other cav with a price of only 700. Shouldn't they be limited? Some tournamens limit them to 2 or 4. Otherwise, everyone will use only vandals and alans as faction choice.

I didn't want to make your rules too complex but noble alani cav is too powerful.

arcticshieldbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Diplomatt Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:21 am

Max cav should include gen OE it gives already strong factions like the goths an advantage over Nordic factions

Pikes should be Max 4
Diplomatt
Diplomatt

http://totalwaronline.bbfr.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:49 pm

**Update**
There will be a minimum of 1x game/week(Bo3 format scheduled for the weekend).You can tough, play a max of 3x games/week with the condition that u will have to play your next opponent( so not opponent nr 9).
Every player will get 3 faction pools consisting of 3x factions ( randomly selected).For the first game u will use factions from the 1st pool, for the 2nd game u will have to use factions from the 2nd pool,etc.After you’ve exhausted your factions u will be assigned new 3 pools and so on…
To play a game you have to talk to one of the admins who is obliged to spectate.He will save the replay and, on request, youtubers/streamers will have access to the league replays.
The admins are :
Fixer : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987114154/
RebelKing : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987456223/
Spritty : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011408440/
Thank you for the suggestion in rules, we will take them into consideration and all constructive criticism is much appreciated.
Spritty will post the first games and the faction pools.
Best of luck to everyone Smile

Last edited by fixertm on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diplomatt Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:57 pm

The faction pool system is needlessly complicated. Just to say you can't repeat a faction would be sufficient. Having to have a spectator also complicates things as it will be difficult if none of you are online. Participants can easily send you the replays themselves I see no reason for a spectator.
Diplomatt
Diplomatt

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:33 pm

The rule regarding one of the admins spectating is going to assure that there will be NO shady business or strange gentleman's agreements.The faction pool system is there to give a certain kind of randomness to the encaunters.Having to play just 1 faction will damage the entertainment value for the spectators.I would love to see the top players get great factions to play against each others more then just 1 time.

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diplomatt Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Randomness = imbalance. You could just lose or win because of what faction you get given. You should seriously have more trust in people taking part if you think something 'shady' will go on during a game not repeating factions does not harm it to spectators at all, it promotes diversity whilst also making it fair because everyone is in the same position.
Diplomatt
Diplomatt

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:35 am

1)Panda Warrior 15,16,12
2)Chaplain 16,3,12
3)Pirro 17,16,1
4)Arcticshieldbreaker 8,17,9
5)Karim Otoum 16,13,3
6)Prussian Prince 14, 15, 5
7)Diplomatt 16, 17, 11
8)Flying Scotsman 2, 4, 13
9)Brutal Karma 2, 6, 18
10)RebelKing 2, 13, 18
11)Danko 18, 6, 4
12)EvilBookie 3, 12, 13
13)PoM 14, 9, 3
14)Diversant 3, 5, 16
15)Westernrulerx 11, 18, 4
16)Fixer 16, 13, 19
17)DaroFizz 2, 1, 8
18)Lord of War 14, 7, 11
19)Hempknight79 4, 7, 8
20)Blademaster 5, 7, 17

The numbers were generated using a random number generator : random.org

The numbers represent the factions you will have to play in the first round.I dont have access to the game right now but i will edit this post later.If you have for ex faction nr 10, you can easily make a custom game and if u look at the list of factions u can count witch faction is nr 10.I believe the Alamans are #1, Alans are #2, etc.

Last edited by fixertm on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diplomatt Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:43 am

And now you haven't even asked if people own the DLC.....
Diplomatt
Diplomatt

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:33 pm

1)Alamans
2)Alans
3)Burgundians
4)Caledonians
5)Danes
6)ERE
7)Ebdanians
8)Franks
9)Geats
10)Huns
11)Jutes
12)Langobards
13)Ostrogoths
14)Picts
15)Sassanids
16)Saxons
17)Vandals
18)Visigoths
19)WRE
To address that DLC problem Diplomatt fairly pointed out, we will have the following procedure : If you don’t own for example the Celts DLC, then your max faction number is 16 ( 19-3=16).If you have been assigned a number bigger then 16, we will randomise specially for you again having the interval 1-16 ( instead of 1-19).Else, you will have to exclude the Celts factions from your counting.So for example if u have been assigned #5 then your faction will be ERE (because you ignore Caledonians from your counting).I hope I’ve been explicit.Any other questions will be answered as soon as possible.Please try either contacting your opponent or adding the admins on friends.Best of luck to everybody!

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by arcticshieldbreaker Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 am

I forgot to ask earlier. What are the rules regarding map selection?

Who decides which map to pick? It makes a big difference in the faction and build of your army.

I cant decide which faction because I'm not sure about the map.

arcticshieldbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:54 am

All the games will be played on plains map.

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by arcticshieldbreaker Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:43 pm

I see a problem with the faction selection system. A person can choose which dlc they have or have not to get the best combination of factions. We don't really know which dlc they have. And in my match my opponent didnt have dlc so I didn't know which factions he had to choose from. I had all dlcs so he knew which factions I could choose.

Its too complex for me. Anyone can also deinstall a dlc with a checkbox or add it back.

arcticshieldbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:35 am

I think i explained it as best i could, if not i will try again with a real example.Your opponent had 2,1,8 but he didntown any DLC except the vikings.Normally, 2 would be Alans but in this case since he doesn't have Alamans the faction Alans
becomes nr 1 and thus making nr 2 the Danes faction.If, for example he would have had numbers like 16, 18, 10 he could only play the 10 faction(Saxons) and i would have randomised again 2x of his factions because the max nr of factions is 13(if u don't own any DLC).As i pointed out, this process is completly random.In any randomness you will get atleast 1 top faction to play with.We will keep this system in place for this league (so that we can see who will stay in league 1 and who will go to league 2), but for the following season all things are subject to change.I won't go over this again since it's a massive post.I'll be more then happy to explain to everybody anything but on private.

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:42 am

Seeing as the first round didn’t go exactly smoothly, I decided to make some tiny changes.Players now can play up to 5 games/week ( so first 5 rounds should be over by the next weekend).Same format, bo3 games.I have randomly selected 12 factions for the 4 remaining games.If you win/lose 2-0 you will still be able to use the 3rd faction in another game.After every game I will edit this post and will cross out the factions a player has used.
Also, if two players want to play their game and a admin is not online they can still play as long as you send the replays on victorionescutm@gmail.com
Now for the players and factions :

1)Panda Warrior: Alans, Geats, Picts, Franks, Ebdanians, Alamans, Jutes, Saxons, Burgundians, Huns, Sassanids, ERE
2)Chaplain: Alamans, Saxons, ERE, Franks, Ebdanians, Sassanids, Langobards, Alans, Picts, WRE, Visigoths, Jutes
3)Pirro: Jutes, Alans, Burgundians, Danes, ERE, Vandals, Geats, WRE, Picts, Langobards, Jutes, Huns
4)Arcticshieldbreaker : Alamans, Burgundians, WRE, Danes, Vandals, ERE, Franks, Alans, Caledonians, Saxons, Sassanids, Picts
5)Karim Otoum : ERE, Franks, Huns, Sassanids, Vandals, Danes, Visigoths,  Jutes, Alans, Saxons, Geats, WRE
6)Prussian Prince : Saxons, Huns, Jutes, Danes, Geats, Alans, Alamans, Picts, Caledonians, Franks, WRE, ERE
7)Diplomatt : Alans, ERE, Saxons, Vandals, Sassanids, WRE, Franks, Picts, Ostrogoths, Geats, Caledonians, Huns
8)Flying Scotsman: Caledonians, Saxons, Geats, Alamans, ERE, Franks, Langobards, Jutes, Caledonians, WRE, Picts, Huns
9)Brutal Karma: Langobards, Saxons, Alamans, Ostrogoths, Jutes, Danes, Franks, Geats, , Ebdanians, Vandals, Picts, Burgundians
10)RebelKing: Sassanids, Geats, Saxons, Jutes, Langobards, ERE, Burgundians, Vandals, Franks, Alans, Caledonians, Ostrogoths
11)Danko  Picts, , Langobards, Geats, Sassanids, Alamans, Franks, Vandals, Alans, Visigoths, Caledonians, Jutes, Huns
12)EvilBookie: Visigoths, Sassanids, Langobards, Jutes, Ebdanians, Geats, Huns, Caledonians, Franks, Vandals, Saxons, Alans              
13)PoM : Franks, Alamans, Vandals, Saxons, ERE, Caledonians, Ebdanians, Danes, Sassanids, Geats, Huns, Alans
14)Diversant : Danes, Sassanids, Ostrogoths, Huns, Jutes, Franks, Saxons, Caledonians, Picts, Ebdanians, Burgundians, WRE
15)Westernrulerx : Sassanids, Langobards, Saxons, Ebdanians , Jutes, WRE, Franks, Vandals, Danes, Alamans, ERE, Geats
16)Fixer: WRE, Sassanids, ERE, Alamans, Visigoths, Huns, Jutes, Langobards, Burgundians, Picts, Franks, Geats
17)DaroFizz: Franks, Vandals, Visigoths, Sassanids, Danes, ERE, Alans, Geats, Saxons, WRE, Huns, Jutes
18)Lord of War : Vandals, Ebdanians, Saxons, Burgundians, ERE, Caledonians, Langobards, Danes, Alans, Visigoths, Picts, Ostrogoths
19)Hempknight79 : Alans, Langobards, Sassanids, Alamans, Huns, Visigoths, Vandals, Ebdanians, Picts, Jutes, Saxons, Ostrogoths
20)Blademaster : Langobards, Danes, ERE, Alans, Saxons, Huns, Caledonians, Vandals, Picts, Jutes, Ostrogoths, Franks

Last edited by fixertm on Sun May 10, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by fixertm Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 pm

*UPDATE*
First of all, Hemptknight79 is out of the tournament.That means that everybody will get a free win.Rebelking informed me that he is dealing with some life issues so we will have to see if he’s able to play or not.
The league will now give players the opportunity to play wich round they choose.Each round has 5 factions from witch players will have the liberty to chose.You cannot repeat a faction once you played it in that round.Everybody’s steamid is in the player’s lounge section.After you have played your game, one of the two players have to email the replays to victorionescutm@gmail.com  specifying both the opponents names & the factions they chose.Games are still best of 3 ( bo3).
Very important : The league will end 30.05.2015 ( so in roughly 1 month).I suggest playing all you’re games by that time.When the league ends the top 10 players will play the next season in “league1” while the bottom 10 will play in “league2”.
Here are the factions from each remaining round :
Round 6 : Burgundians, Franks, Jutes, Saxons, WRE
Round 7 : ERE, Huns, Ostrogoths, Vandals, WRE
Round 8 : Alamans, Burgundians, Langobards, Visigoths, WRE
Round 9 : Ebdanians, Jutes, Saxons, Visigoths, WRE
Round 10 : Alans, Burgundians, Jutes, Vandals, Visigoths
Round 11: Huns, Jutes, Langobards, Picts, Sassanids
Round 12 : ERE, Geats, Sassanids, Vandals, Visigoths
Round 13: Alans, Danes, ERE, Langobards, Picts
Round 14: Ebdanians, Huns, Picts, Sassanids, Visigoths
Round 15: Alamans, Ostrogoths, Saxons, Vandals, WRE
Round 16: Alamans, Burgundians, Visigoths, Sassanids, Saxons
Round 17 : Alamans, ERE, Franks, Vandals, WRE
Round 18 : Danes, ERE, Geats, Ostrogoths, Picts
Round 19 : Caledonians, Jutes, Langobards, Sassanids, Vandals

fixertm

Back to top Go down

Post by [WOLF]Pirro Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Is this cancelled?

[WOLF]Pirro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of WAR Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 am

Hey Pirro. long time. I was wondering the same thing. but no one has responded to the same question I posted in the middle of last month.
Lord of WAR
Lord of WAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down